Data file description
Description of data file in accordance with section 10 of the Personal Data Act (Henkilötietolaki 523/1999)
Mtech Digital Solutions Oy
2. Data file matters
Customer service will respond no
later than within 2 business days to questions concerning the customer
register. Customer service can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 (0)9 85665959, option 5 (service in
Finnish), tel. +358 (0)9 85 665 969, option 5 (service in Swedish).
Postal address; Mtech Digital
Solutions Oy, Customer Service, PO Box 25, FI-01301 Vantaa.
3. Name of data file
Customer register of Mtech Digital
Solutions Oy and other joint controllers as described in appendix 1.
4. Purpose of processing personal
Management and maintenance of
customer relations. With regard to services offered by the joint controllers:
invoicing, administration, sales and marketing, customer inquiries, provision
of training services, and distribution of customer information.
5. Content of the data file
The data file contains the following grouped data on persons registered with services:
- First and last names
- Personal ID number (limited)
- Address information
- Telephone number(s), fax
- E-mail address
- Business ID
- Country and preferred language
- Identification data
- Objections and consent to direct
- Objections and consent to data
- Services ordered by the customer
- Additional information provided by
6. The data file’s regular sources
Data on the data file is collected from the user when the customer relationship begins and throughout its duration. Personal data is collected:
- From the data subject themselves
- From registers maintained by authorities, to the extent permitted by law
7. Regular disclosure of data
The controller will not disclose customers’ personal data to outsiders.
Data (only name and address data) may be disclosed in the manner permitted by the Personal Data Act to joint controllers’ partners who are commissioned by the joint controllers and act on their behalf.
8. Disclosure of data outside of the EU or EEA
Data is not disclosed outside of
the European Union or the European Economic Area.
9. Principles of data file
The manual material is stored in a locked space.
Use of the data file is protected by user-specific usernames, passwords and user rights. The data network and equipment on which the data file is located are protected from external use by means of a firewall, and only authorized persons are permitted access to the server room. Back-up copies of the data file are made regularly.
APPENDIX 1 Joint controllers
ProAgria Keskusten Liitto ry and its members:
- ProAgria Etelä-Pohjanmaa ry
- ProAgria Etelä-Savo ry
- ProAgria Etelä-Suomi ry
- ProAgria Kainuu ry
- ProAgria Keski-Pohjanmaa ry
- ProAgria Keski-Suomi ry
- ProAgria Lappi ry
- ProAgria Länsi-Suomi ry
- ProAgria Oulu ry
- ProAgria Pohjois-Karjala ry
- ProAgria Pohjois-Savo ry
ProAgria Svenska lantbrukssällskapens förbund r.f. and its members:
- Finska Hushållningssällskapet r.f.
- Nylands Svenska Lantbrukssällskap
- ProAgria Ålands Hushållningssällskap
- Österbottens Svenska
Maa- ja kotitalousnaisten
Digital Solutions Oy